Incidents that lead to a claim, generally leave you feeling annoyed, upset or stressed out, and in certain instances, you are left physically injured.
We believe that you should always have a positive claims experience and we aim for a speedy turnaround time and want the process to be as easy and stress-free for you as possible.
That is why we at JVC Insurance Brokers have developed a three-step online claims process, to ensure that we ease some of that frustration.
- Download the applicable claim form below
- Complete the claim form
- Email the completed claim form to any of our claims staff
When we have received the above completed claim form, one of our staff members will give you a call to discuss the claim further and they will happily assist you in handling your claim.
To submit a claim online with CIA please click the link below
Gap Cover Claims
Have a Gap cover claim? Please download the form below or submit the claim on Stratum Benefits Online platform by clicking the link below:
Online Accident Reporting
If you have been in an accident and require a case number/crash report number(CRN) from the police, you are welcome to click the link below to register the accident and retrieve a the CRN.
- Please note that this number can only be retrieved for minor crashes/accidents
- Crashes which include a person or persons being injured, killed or involved in a hit and run accident/crash must be reported immediately to the nearest Municipal/Metro Police, Traffic Department (MMT) office or South African Police Service (SAPS) station.
- All crashes involving 5 or more vehicles must be reported at your nearest South African Police Services (SAPS).